Monday, May 18, 2009

Give A Way Details

Well, here we go...my very first give-a-way. The details of the give-a-way are as follows:

I will draw the name at random for 2 dozen cupcakes to be given away to the lucky winner. If you have a special person or occasion that you would like to have the cupcakes for I will personalize. Now you might ask how to enter. Its easy.
1 entry for becoming a follower of my cake blog (cakesbybrooke.blogspot.com)
1 entry for becoming a fan on my cake facebook page
2 entries for posting about the give away on your blog (don't forget to comment you are making a post)
2 entries for posting a comment on the facebook page for your friends to see.
2 entries for referring a friend on facebook or on the blog. Make sure they give you a shout out.

I'll draw a name on June 20th. Good Luck!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey! I am follower, a facebook fan, I blogged about you here now, I am heading over to central Alabama moms to promote it there!

Lerra said...

Hey I'll become a blog follower & I'll become a fan on Facebook!

Jamey said...

I'm a follower; I'm a fan, I'm a blogger!